- 20-23 Nisan 2017Yapay Öğrenmenin Matematiksel Temelleri
- 17-21 Mayıs 2017Antalya Cebir Günleri XIX
- 29 Mayıs-09 Haziran 2017CIMPA-ICTP research school
- 05-11 Haziran 2017Kendime Bir İyilik Yapıyorum!
- 12 Haziran-17 Eylül 20172017 Nesin Matematik Köyü Lise Yazokulları
- 12 Haziran-17 Eylül 20172017 Mustafa Yağcı Lise Yazokulu Programları
- 10 Temmuz-24 Eylül 20172017 Lisans ve Lisansüstü Yazokulu
- 17-30 Temmuz 20172017 Bilgisayar Programlama Yazokulu
- 17-23 Temmuz 20172017 Çağdaş Felsefe Yazokulu: Kriz ve Kritik
- 31 Temmuz-06 Ağustos 20172017 Arkhe Projesi, Dilbilim Kampı
- 07-20 Ağustos 20172017 Arkhe Projesi, Platon Kampı
- 07-13 Ağustos 20172017 Liseliler için Felsefe Yazokulu
- 14-20 Ağustos 20172017 Sanat Felsefesi Yazokulu
- 14-20 Ağustos 20172017 Politika Felsefesi Yazokulu
- 04-10 Eylül 20172017 Sosyoloji Yazokulu
Nesin Matematik Köyü
The Nesin Mathematics Village is a small village of about 13,5 acres, approximately 7,5 of which consist of olive groves. It is owned by the Nesin Foundation and is located 1 km away from the village of Şirince (tied to the Selçuk district of Izmir). Perched on a hillside and overflowing with greenery, it is a place where young and old learn, teach, and think about mathematics in peaceful remoteness. Unpretentious and unostentatious, the houses made out of rock, straw and clay give off a simple welcoming air.
Apart from the crickets, any factors which could prevent concentration and deep thought are kept away, there are no televisions, no music is publicly broadcasted. But traces of civilization such as electricity, warm water and wireless internet are nonetheless present. There is no shortage of insect life!
Most activities take place in the summer months; however in spring and autumn it is also an ideal environment for various types work groups, meetings and rest. It could for example be used as a place for an alumni reunion, a honeymoon in the “wild” or a mathematics workshop.
From teaching at the primary school level to the most advanced research, mathematical activities of any level can take place simultaneously at the village.
We now have the capacity to lodge 150 people, but there is the possibility of pitching tents if more capacity is required.
For more details please contact:
Aslı Can Korkmaz (+090 533 962 11 43),